Digital Video Editing & Design Training
Digital Video Editing does for videotape more or less what word processing did for typed manuscripts. Instead of having to cut tapes up and splice them, Digital Video Editing uses computer technology to enable the editing process to take place onscreen. This is quicker, less expensive, more flexible, and saves you getting up to your ankles in tape cuttings.
Digital Video Editing techniques can also be used to add backgrounds and effects after scenes have been shot, so it has an important role to play in the creative aspect of modern video and movie making.
What can I do with Digital Video Editing and Design training?
Because Digital Video Editing offers both substantial cost savings and enhanced facilities when compared to traditional editing methods, it has quickly established itself as a key component in film, TV, video, multimedia, and website production.
This new technology requires additional skills, so you should view formal Digital Video Editing and Design training as being as important as your native ability and ambition in helping you to find work in this highly competitive sphere. Digital Video Editors find jobs in film and TV production studios, Web design companies, advertising, and multimedia companies.
Digital Video Editing and Design job outlook
The general outlook in Digital Video Editing should be promising. There is an ever-increasing demand for film, video, TV, and other multimedia entertainment. In addition, websites are increasingly employing streaming video and movie clips. So the opportunities should certainly increase.
Be prepared for competition, however. Many people would like to work in media industries. By ensuring that you have a first-rate Digital Video Editing and Design training you will give yourself the best chances of getting that all-important first Digital Video Editing and Design job.
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef, Project Runway.
- A team of about 4,000 faculty members are focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Academic programs available in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Program Coordinators work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Scholarship and financial aid opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Offers programs in film, game production & design, animation & VFX, music production, and more.
- Features several on-campus facilities, including recording studios, sound stages, threatres, and more.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Financial Aid