Digital Video Editing & Design Training
Digital Video Editing does for videotape more or less what word processing did for typed manuscripts. Instead of having to cut tapes up and splice them, Digital Video Editing uses computer technology to enable the editing process to take place onscreen. This is quicker, less expensive, more flexible, and saves you getting up to your ankles in tape cuttings.
Digital Video Editing techniques can also be used to add backgrounds and effects after scenes have been shot, so it has an important role to play in the creative aspect of modern video and movie making.
What can I do with Digital Video Editing and Design training?
Because Digital Video Editing offers both substantial cost savings and enhanced facilities when compared to traditional editing methods, it has quickly established itself as a key component in film, TV, video, multimedia, and website production.
This new technology requires additional skills, so you should view formal Digital Video Editing and Design training as being as important as your native ability and ambition in helping you to find work in this highly competitive sphere. Digital Video Editors find jobs in film and TV production studios, Web design companies, advertising, and multimedia companies.
Digital Video Editing and Design job outlook
The general outlook in Digital Video Editing should be promising. There is an ever-increasing demand for film, video, TV, and other multimedia entertainment. In addition, websites are increasingly employing streaming video and movie clips. So the opportunities should certainly increase.
Be prepared for competition, however. Many people would like to work in media industries. By ensuring that you have a first-rate Digital Video Editing and Design training you will give yourself the best chances of getting that all-important first Digital Video Editing and Design job.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Located in Hollywood, CA, offering degrees in film, music production, business, animation and more.
- Scholarship, financial aid and military benefits are available for students who qualify.
- Programs taught by award-winning industry professionals in real-world working environments.
- Features industry-standard facilities including recording studios, soundstages, green screen, movie theatres and more.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Financial Aid
- A private university founded in 1939.
- Part of an international network of Assemblies of God colleges and universities.
- Offers bachelor’s programs that give students the option to take one 7-week course at a time and complete their degree in as few as 36 months.
- Provides 18 month programs for a master of arts in organizational leadership, digital media, and more.
- Online Courses