The need for qualified computer technicians will be a constant now that computers are an integral part of our lives and employment. A Plus certification ensures that you have the skills needed to meet that need. Read More...
Information Technology & Certification Programs
Information technology training prepares you for an exciting profession that involves hardware, software, services, and supporting infrastructure to manage and deliver information. Information technology includes all computers, voice, video, and data networks and the equipment and staff needed to operate them. It also includes all costs associated with operating and providing information technology, as well as developing, purchasing, licensing, and maintaining software. Some examples of information technology commonly used includes telephone and radio equipment, software and support for office automation systems and the computers that run them, server hardware and software, and computers and network systems used for educational purposes.
Information Technology Training & Certifications
You can earn certificates, diplomas, bachelor's degrees, master's degrees, and doctoral degrees in almost all of the programs within the information technology field. Programs in which you may obtain certifications or degrees include computer security, network administration, computer support, systems developing and analyzing, computer programming, telecommunications, computer science, and web design. Individuals with advanced information technology training and certifications should enjoy highly favorable employment prospects. Employers tend to seek information technology specialists who can combine strong technical skills with good interpersonal and business skills. In some instances, if you have the right experience along with information technology training and certification, you can work in many of the computer occupations regardless of your level of formal education.
The information technology field will be one of the fastest growing occupations over the next few years. The demand for specialists will increase due to technology enhancements and the integration of new technologies. Businesses and other organizations will need workers with information technology training to not only implement more sophisticated and complex technology into their offices, but also to maintain the networks and teach others how to operate them.
- Partnerships with thousands of companies
- Alliances with many national industry associations
- Personalized career guidance
- Job market research tools to help you explore your career of interest
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- 95% alumni satisfaction rate.
- Currently holds more than 500 professional alliances, including 19 of the top Fortune 100 companies.
- Courses are taught by expert faculty, with 86% of professors possessing a doctoral degree.
- Offers credit for prior experience and learning, as well as scholarships, accelerated programs, and several other ways to help reduce tuition costs.
- Regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association (NCA).
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits