What is an Advertising Designer?
- Advertising designers are responsible for creating the promotional campaigns that put products, people, companies or services in the spotlight....
How disaster CPAs help get you back on your feet
- Days, weeks, and even months after a disaster strikes the effects can still be felt. Stores remain closed, streets remain clogged, workers left without work. Disaster CPAs help make recovery plans and assess the onsite damage so companies, businesses and families can get back to living....
CPA - Training & Careers
- Also known as a CPA, a certified public accountant is essentially a licensed accountant who has completed a certain level of accreditation and requirements. Whether for businesses or individuals, your job is to do taxes, balance the books, find deductions, and save your client as much money as possible....
How to Become a Human Resource Manager
Human Resource Manager
- Because of the diverse roles that human resource managers undertake you have some choice in your education. Degrees in directly relevant areas such as personnel management, human resources, or labor relations offer an excellent training. You may also find employers who will accept a liberal arts degree and some will...
How to Become a Marketing Manager
- Most marketing managers have college degrees. Many graduate with majors in psychology, marketing, or journalism. Some managerial jobs require a master's in business administration with a focus in marketing....
IT Project Management Training Factors
- Master IT project management by enrolling in IT project management training that'll prepare you with the necessary skills to consistently have quality IT project management. IT managers and directors, project managers, programmers, systems analysts, and staff members will benefit from......
Long and Short History of Accounting
- Just as taxes will be with us until the end, the history of accounting is as old as that of civilization....
Time Management Made Easy on the Job
- In any career, you need to have great time management skills. They can be the difference between success and disappointment in your job. Some of the most important things you need to do are keep track of your projects, don't waste time on unimportant things, and be organized....