Video Production Training School - Video Production Courses
Video production training helps video producers become storytellers - they tell their stories through the lens of a camera.
As a video producer, you are involved in the creation of movies from blockbusters to training videos. You may also find yourself on set for television shows, news programs and TV specials.
You may create the next award-winning documentary or short film. You may find your finished work at a film festival or awards show. Video production starts with a good idea and ends with the premiere of the finished film.
Video producers must have a solid understanding of each phase of production. You generally come up with the idea for the film, set the budget for the film, market the film and see it through to the end. You are the creative force, the business brains, the taskmaster and the promoter. You must have significant video production training to make it in the industry.
Video Production Training
You can obtain a degree in video production, or supplement your course of study with video production classes. Your video production training should include courses in mass communications, media writing, lighting, audio, studio production and editing. You will create a portfolio and demonstrate your talent in hands-on projects and internships.
You first job with probably be an entry-level job in pre or post-production. You will work your way into higher and higher positions until you finally have the job you've always wanted. You'll hire the director, have the final say about the talent, the editing, the release date, etc. With adequate video production training, you can turn your talent for home movies into an acclaimed award-winning production.
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef, Project Runway.
- A team of about 4,000 faculty members are focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Academic programs available in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Program Coordinators work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Admission is on a rolling basis, with programs starting each month.
- Accepts Military Tuition Assistance (MTA) and will assist in getting required documents toan Educational Service Officer.
- Lecture classes will have no more than 120 students. Lab settings will typically have 6, 9, 12 or 24 students to one lab instructor.
- Career Development Department helps students edit resumes & research the job market. It also maintains an updated record of potential employers in the industry.
- Online Courses
When students arrive at The Los Angeles Film School, they have passion and a dream. They know where they want to end up, but not how to get there. We will guide you on your journey through our associate’s and bachelor’s degree programs in Film, Recording Arts, Music Production, Animation & VFX, Game Production & Design and Entertainment Business toward fulfilling that dream.
- Offers classes online, as well as at 14 campuses across California, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois and Virginia.
- Curriculum is developed with input from employers, subject matter experts.
- Has provided a hands-on, career-focused education since 1953.
- Small class sizes promote one-on-one, student-teacher interaction.
- No-cost tutoring available in every subject to every enrolled student.
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Online Courses