Video Production Training School - Video Production Courses
Video production training helps video producers become storytellers - they tell their stories through the lens of a camera.
As a video producer, you are involved in the creation of movies from blockbusters to training videos. You may also find yourself on set for television shows, news programs and TV specials.
You may create the next award-winning documentary or short film. You may find your finished work at a film festival or awards show. Video production starts with a good idea and ends with the premiere of the finished film.
Video producers must have a solid understanding of each phase of production. You generally come up with the idea for the film, set the budget for the film, market the film and see it through to the end. You are the creative force, the business brains, the taskmaster and the promoter. You must have significant video production training to make it in the industry.
Video Production Training
You can obtain a degree in video production, or supplement your course of study with video production classes. Your video production training should include courses in mass communications, media writing, lighting, audio, studio production and editing. You will create a portfolio and demonstrate your talent in hands-on projects and internships.
You first job with probably be an entry-level job in pre or post-production. You will work your way into higher and higher positions until you finally have the job you've always wanted. You'll hire the director, have the final say about the talent, the editing, the release date, etc. With adequate video production training, you can turn your talent for home movies into an acclaimed award-winning production.
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Located in Hollywood, CA, offering degrees in film, music production, business, animation and more.
- Scholarship, financial aid and military benefits are available for students who qualify.
- Programs taught by award-winning industry professionals in real-world working environments.
- Features industry-standard facilities including recording studios, soundstages, green screen, movie theatres and more.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Financial Aid
- A private university founded in 1939.
- Part of an international network of Assemblies of God colleges and universities.
- Offers bachelor’s programs that give students the option to take one 7-week course at a time and complete their degree in as few as 36 months.
- Provides 18 month programs for a master of arts in organizational leadership, digital media, and more.
- Online Courses