Film TV & Multimedia Training
Many careers such as filmmaking, television production, animation, and broadcasting require specific media training. The scope of media in our culture is vast and is an integral part of our lives every day. With a large selection of career choices in the media industry it is important to begin your multimedia training as soon as possible.
Careers Requiring Media Training
Of all the possible careers you can pursue with media training, the most obvious and popular are the ones you should prepare for as most other possibilities build from these.
A career in filmmaking involves the creation of a movie with such tasks as role casting, camera operator, director or producer. Multimediatraining can also point you towarda career in television production which is similar to filmmaking in the type of jobs available.
Media training also applies to a wide variety of supportive and production-oriented careers that contribute to the creation of movies and television but are less public. Another career possibility forpersons who wish to work in a media field is broadcasting which includes live reporting, radio and television plus all the supportive roles.
Job Outlook for Media Training Graduates
People involved in the media industry are never finished their media training as there is always more that can be learned. Multimedia training can take the form of formal courses and degrees or intensive seminars or coaching. Employers look for individuals who understand the importance of self improvement through multimedia training. In our digital age an increasing number of career opportunities exist for those who have trained in computer and animation applications. You can help yourself achieve success in this exciting industry by seeking out media training opportunities whenever possible.
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- An accredited computer training academy preparing students to enter the IT industry as Network Engineers, Software Engineers, Web Apps Developer, Website Designers, Programmers, Database Administrators since 2000.
- Holds A+ certification from CompTIA.
- Located in Los Angeles, approximately 10 minutes away from LAX.
- Flexible class schedules offered during day times, evenings and weekends.
- Helping students start a career in technology within 3 - 9 months.
- Educates with the mission to serve the needs of the local community and graduates by matching opportunities to skills.
- Military friendly school.
- Financial Aid
- Located in Hollywood, CA, offering degrees in film, music production, business, animation and more.
- Scholarship, financial aid and military benefits are available for students who qualify.
- Programs taught by award-winning industry professionals in real-world working environments.
- Features industry-standard facilities including recording studios, soundstages, green screen, movie theatres and more.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Financial Aid