Film TV & Multimedia Training
Many careers such as filmmaking, television production, animation, and broadcasting require specific media training. The scope of media in our culture is vast and is an integral part of our lives every day. With a large selection of career choices in the media industry it is important to begin your multimedia training as soon as possible.
Careers Requiring Media Training
Of all the possible careers you can pursue with media training, the most obvious and popular are the ones you should prepare for as most other possibilities build from these.
A career in filmmaking involves the creation of a movie with such tasks as role casting, camera operator, director or producer. Multimediatraining can also point you towarda career in television production which is similar to filmmaking in the type of jobs available.
Media training also applies to a wide variety of supportive and production-oriented careers that contribute to the creation of movies and television but are less public. Another career possibility forpersons who wish to work in a media field is broadcasting which includes live reporting, radio and television plus all the supportive roles.
Job Outlook for Media Training Graduates
People involved in the media industry are never finished their media training as there is always more that can be learned. Multimedia training can take the form of formal courses and degrees or intensive seminars or coaching. Employers look for individuals who understand the importance of self improvement through multimedia training. In our digital age an increasing number of career opportunities exist for those who have trained in computer and animation applications. You can help yourself achieve success in this exciting industry by seeking out media training opportunities whenever possible.
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef, Project Runway.
- A team of about 4,000 faculty members are focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Academic programs available in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Program Coordinators work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
When students arrive at The Los Angeles Film School, they have passion and a dream. They know where they want to end up, but not how to get there. We will guide you on your journey through our associate’s and bachelor’s degree programs in Film, Recording Arts, Music Production, Animation & VFX, Game Production & Design and Entertainment Business toward fulfilling that dream.
- Financial Aid
- Admission is on a rolling basis, with programs starting each month.
- Accepts Military Tuition Assistance (MTA) and will assist in getting required documents toan Educational Service Officer.
- Lecture classes will have no more than 120 students. Lab settings will typically have 6, 9, 12 or 24 students to one lab instructor.
- Career Development Department helps students edit resumes & research the job market. It also maintains an updated record of potential employers in the industry.
- Online Courses
- Provides students the opportunity to train at home in their spare time to get their high school diploma, train for a new career, or enhance current skills.
- Member of the United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA), the Canadian Network for Innovation in Education (CNIE), and the International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE).
- Features a fully flexible schedule with no classes to attend, leaving the study pace up to the student.
- Online Courses