Schools in DelawareHome >> Schools by Location >> Delaware
Named after Lord De La Warr (an early governor of Virginia), Delaware holds the honor of being the first state. In 1787, it was the first of the thirteen colonies to ratify the Constitution. Delaware's patriotism doesn't stop there however. The state motto is "liberty and independence". Virginia, Pennsylvania and New York may have played a more prominent role in the nation's founding, but you have to remember that Delaware is the second smallest state in the union (population of less than a million). It packs a pretty powerful punch for such a tiny place.
Situated between Maryland, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania, Delaware is in a prime location whether you prefer countryside or big city entertainment. Manhattan, Philadelphia and Washington, DC are all relatively close. But so are the Jersey Shore, Amish countryside, and the Chesapeake Bay. If you enjoy temperate weather, terrific history, easy access to cities, and cozy communities, you'd be hard pressed to find a better location than Delaware.
Schools in Delaware
- A leader in promoting career-focused education since 1959.
- Its core programs include massage therapy, dental assistant training, health claims specialist, and medical assistant programs.
- Provides students with one-on-one education support.
- Requires students to complete an externship where they gain real-world skills and experience.
- Makes refresher sessions available in courses students have previously taken, at no additional cost.
- Offers career consultations to graduates.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Provides DOT compliance training, forklift or Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) training.
- Offers flexible scheduling including weekday, weeknight, and weekend classes.
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 1999.
- Teaches refresher courses to individuals who already have a commercial driver’s license (CDL) but have not driven for six months or more.
- Provides training solutions to corporations and government entities for driver and forklift operators.