Schools in MarylandHome >> Schools by Location >> Maryland
Many people hear the word Maryland, and think instantly of those delicious Chesapeake Bay crabs that the state is famous for. Delectable, yes - but the state has much, much more to offer!
For instance, Maryland's capital city, Annapolis, is a charming, historic city lined with cobblestone streets, great restaurants, and genteel brick buildings. There's also Baltimore to explore, along with numerous charming small towns along the shore. The state also boasts several civil war sites, including the Antietam battlefield, which should tempt history buffs. Maryland was named to honor Henrietta Maria, the wife of England's King Charles I, which reminds you that Maryland goes way back - it was the 7th state to join the Union.
The state flower is the black-eyed Susan, and the official song is "Maryland, My Maryland." Nicknamed the "Old Line State," and the "Free State," the state motto is "Fatti Maschii Parole Femine," which means "Manly Deeds, Womanly Words.
Schools in Maryland
• Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
• Features a public skin care clinic where students can get real-world experience.
• Day and evening classes are available.
• Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Financial Aid
- Encompasses the Lincoln Tech, Lincoln Culinary Institute, and Lincoln College of New England brands.
- Lincoln schools made more than $15 million available nationally through scholarships to qualified students in 2015.
- Designated a Military Friendly School for the 6th year in a row by Victory Media; offers exclusive scholarship for servicemen and women and their families.
- First Lincoln Tech campus opened in 1946; now 30 campuses in 15 states across the United States.
- Campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS), Accrediting Commission of Career Schools (ACCSC), Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES), and New England Association of Schools and Colleges – Commission on Institutions of Higher Education (NEASC)
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Medical Billing and Coding
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- Financial Aid
- Ranked one of the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2014 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Offers a no-obligation, 3-week trial period where students may determine if the university is right for them before they commit to it.
- Strives to be a student’s partner in lifelong learning; committed to helping them achieve their goals.
- Serves students of all ages, from first-graders learning to read to professionals seeking postgraduate training.
- Provides career-oriented diploma through master’s programs in fields such as healthcare, business, legal and paralegal services, information technology, criminal justice and design.
We know that you want to learn more than just the basics, so we do things a little differently. Our focus is on you—the student—as a whole. At CMSM you will learn valuable business, life, and communication skills which set you apart from other massage therapists—skills that prepare you to achieve success both professionally and personally.