Schools in MarylandHome >> Schools by Location >> Maryland
Many people hear the word Maryland, and think instantly of those delicious Chesapeake Bay crabs that the state is famous for. Delectable, yes - but the state has much, much more to offer!
For instance, Maryland's capital city, Annapolis, is a charming, historic city lined with cobblestone streets, great restaurants, and genteel brick buildings. There's also Baltimore to explore, along with numerous charming small towns along the shore. The state also boasts several civil war sites, including the Antietam battlefield, which should tempt history buffs. Maryland was named to honor Henrietta Maria, the wife of England's King Charles I, which reminds you that Maryland goes way back - it was the 7th state to join the Union.
The state flower is the black-eyed Susan, and the official song is "Maryland, My Maryland." Nicknamed the "Old Line State," and the "Free State," the state motto is "Fatti Maschii Parole Femine," which means "Manly Deeds, Womanly Words.
Schools in Maryland
- 70+ years of helping students start careers in Health Sciences, Business & Information Technology, Automotive, Skilled Trades, and more.
- This year, Lincoln schools around the country have made more than $15 million in scholarship funds available to qualified students.
- Designated a Military Friendly School for the 6th year in a row by Victory Media, and offers exclusive scholarship for servicemen and women and their families.
- Schools include Lincoln Tech, Lincoln Culinary Institute, and Lincoln College of New England, with 30 campuses in 15 states across the U.S.
- Financial Aid
- Providing quality training since 1981.
- Gives students the opportunity to graduate in as little as 7.5 months.
- Has a public clinic that gives students the opportunity to practice their skills.
- Offers an In House Loan Program (IHL) and other financial aid available to students who qualify.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC)
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Medical Billing and Coding
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- Financial Aid