Schools in LouisianaHome >> Schools by Location >> Louisiana
Louisiana is a state with an abundance of history and flavor, not the least of which can be found in its spicy Creole cuisine and its French roots, with historic cities like New Orleans. Named after French king Louis XIV, the state's capital is Baton Rouge, or 'red stick' in French.
The climate in Louisiana is subtropical, making it an ideal - and warm! - place to attend college. With cities like New Orleans, Shreveport, and Baton Rouge, there is always something to do. Louisiana's official flower is the fragrant magnolia, which flowers throughout the state.
Its state bird is the eastern brown pelican, which is featured on the state flag; the banner depicts a mother pelican and her nest, surrounded by the words "Union, Justice, Confidence." There are two official songs; "Give Me Louisiana," and, in what is, perhaps, a nod to the state's warm weather, "You Are My Sunshine."
Schools in Louisiana
- Committed to excellence in education since 1897 with a rich history of helping students find successful careers.
- Offers a wide array of over 35 degree programs including business, medical, technology, and more.
- Developed a Graduate Placement Strategy (GPS) that helps students prepare for careers with externships, help building a career portfolio, resume writing, and more.
- Its fully-accredited campuses offer day, evening, and online classes.
- Gives graduates access to career tools and networking resources for life.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Accelerated Programs
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- Financial Aid