Schools in NevadaHome >> Schools by Location >> Nevada
"Home Means Nevada," is how the state song goes, and if you choose to go to this great state for college, you'll be singing this tune soon as well. The word 'Nevada' comes from the Spanish 'Sierra Nevada,' or "snow-covered mountain range," a wintry description which may surprise some people who view it as California's neighbor and assume that it therefore shares the same hot weather.
In truth, it depends entirely on what area you're visiting; the weather can change quickly. Nevada is known as the "Sagebrush State," and it's famous for tourist destinations like Las Vegas, the gambling and entertainment Mecca, and beautiful Lake Tahoe, which shares a border with California. Nevada's motto is the patriotic, "All for our country."
Because it offers many tourist hotspots, as well as a proximity to California, many prospective college students will find Nevada to be a very attractive option.
Schools in Nevada
- Features a public clinic at all campuses where students can get real-world experience.
- Located in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Proud to be a part of the Steiner Education Group (SEG), a division of Steiner Leisure Ltd. which has operations on more than 200 spas and salons worldwide.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
- Designated as a 2016 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Offers several aviation maintenance programs, including engineering, electronics, helicopter, and avionics technology.
- Tutoring and advising services are available to students at no additional cost.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 11 campuses across the United States, with locations in California, Virginia, Texas, Indianapolis, Florida, and more.