Schools in New HampshireHome >> Schools by Location >> New Hampshire
About New Hampshire
New Hampshire's bold, rebellious state motto is "Live free or die," which paraphrases Patrick Henry's famous speech in 1775 to the Virginia legislative body, "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
New Hampshire natives are proud of their motto, which speaks to their independent spirit. New Hampshire was named for Hampshire, England, by Captain John Mason. It was the 9th state to gain statehood, in 1788. New Hampshire boasts beautiful rural scenery, quaint New England towns, farms, the Hamptons beaches, and fun, interesting cities like Nashua and Manchester, to name just two.
It's also a great place to attend college, with lots of opportunities for winter sports like skiing and snowshoeing.
Schools in New Hampshire
- Offers career-oriented educational opportunities for Nurses, Nursing Assistants, and Laboratory Personnel.
- Students learn through classroom presentations, hands-on laboratory experience, and externship opportunities.
- Career services are available to students and alumni, including externship opportunities, job search advising, and resume preparation.
- Institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- Main campus is located in Manchester, New Hampshire.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid