Schools in South DakotaHome >> Schools by Location >> South Dakota
About South Dakota
South Dakota can really bring the old days of the Wild West back to life. The historic city of Deadwood is a living monument to ways of living now gone, but celebrated there with a rich array of historical features and entertainment.
Or visit the renowned Badlands National Park and wilderness area and see one of the largest prairies in the country. South Dakota will show you buffalo in the wild, the world-famous Mount Rushmore granite carvings, the towering Black Hills, and the unique Mitchell corn palace.
The southeast features many lakes and three major rivers, providing excellent fishing and water sports. This state really is a paradise for you to explore and rediscovering your country's rich and diverse history can provide a fascinating addition to your college education.
Schools in South Dakota
- Serving students in higher education since 1941.
- Offers diplomas and degree programs in accounting, healthcare, and business.
- Uses a unique inverted curriculum that enables students to take core classes in their first year.
- Provides flexible scheduling for students with four start times per year.
- Has 36 campus locations across the United States, as well as online courses.
- Formed program advisory boards to ensure that all course material stays up to date.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits