Schools in MinnesotaHome >> Schools by Location >> Minnesota
Minnesota's nickname is the "Bread and Butter State," a tasty reference to the wheat, flour and dairy products the state is famous for. The state's official motto is "L'etoile du nord," or "star of the north," which certainly makes sense, given its location as one of the northernmost states in the country.
Minnesota is a great state to live in, as it offers many attractions; you can embark on everything from antiquing to canoeing to lake boat tours, camping, hiking, and more. Visit the state's lowest point - Lake Erie - or the highest summit, at Eagle Mountain. You can also wander through cities like St. Paul, the capital city, Duluth, Bloomington, or the fun, artistic college town of Minneapolis.
Minnesota's name comes from the Dakota Sioux word for "sky-tinted water," which is a fitting reference to the state's many lakes. The state bird is the loon, which can be found swimming in those same lakes. Its state song is "Hail! Minnesota."
Schools in Minnesota
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Features a competency-based MBA program that allows students to test out of subjects based on prior professional experience.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits