Wisconsin SchoolsHome >> Schools by Location >> Wisconsin
Located in America's heartland, Wisconsin is a place of abundant natural beauty, diverse recreational activities, progressive educational institutions and unsurpassed economic opportunity.
With 15,000 inland lakes, two Great Lakes, three National Park Service properties and 57 state parks and forests, Wisconsin is blessed with stunning natural resources. Not surprisingly, it is one of the top tourist destinations in the Midwest, popular with visitors during all four of its distinct seasons. Wisconsin's appeal isn't limited to rural areas, though; the state's towns and cities have a long history of supporting arts and cultural activities, offering visitors a wide variety of museums, galleries, performing arts, events and historical sites. The state also boasts top-flight professional sports teams, world-class entertainment and incredible restaurants and nightclubs.
- Ranked one of the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2014 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Offers a no-obligation, 3-week trial period where students may determine if the university is right for them before they commit to it.
- Strives to be a student’s partner in lifelong learning; committed to helping them achieve their goals.
- Serves students of all ages, from first-graders learning to read to professionals seeking postgraduate training.
- Provides career-oriented diploma through master’s programs in fields such as healthcare, business, legal and paralegal services, information technology, criminal justice and design.