Schools in KansasHome >> Schools by Location >> Kansas
Say the word 'Kansas,' and movie buffs are likely to recall the famous line from the Wizard of Oz, wherein the heroine, Dorothy, says, "We're not in Kansas anymore!" as she enters a frightening new land.
You'll be quite content to stay in Kansas if you decide to go to college there; with beautiful natural vistas and towns like the capital, Topeka, and Wichita to explore, you won't be at a loss for things to do. Although Kansas became at state in 1861, one of its first visitors came hundreds of years prior to that.
The explorer Coronado wandered into Kansas in 1540 during an exploration of the "new world." Coronado was searching for gold, which he did not find. Despite this, Kansas impressed him quite a bit; he reported that the land in Kansas was "the best I have ever seen for producing all the products of Spain." Kansas' theme song is "Home on the Range."
Schools in Kansas
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 1968.
- Founded in 1954, it has been providing corporate training solutions in the private sector for 60 years.
- Offers programs in HVAC training, Computer Technology, Medical Assisting, and more.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) and the Kansas State Board of Regents (KBOR).
- Main campus is located in Wichita, Kansas, with 4 additional branch campuses.
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Alumni may return for free refresher courses on previously completed classes.
- Campuses located in Los Angeles, Sacramento, and Toronto, Canada, with the online headquarters based in Tempe, Arizona.
- Offers programs in court reporting, personal training, health information technology, and more.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- Established in 1940 as Bryan Stenotype School.