Schools in New MexicoHome >> Schools by Location >> New Mexico
About New Mexico
New Mexico makes a big claim with its state motto, declaring itself to be a "Land of Enchantment." To be sure, that's a lofty statement. However, just about anyone who visits this state will tell you it's no stretch of the truth - some people joke that it's actually the "land of entrapment;" the state is so beautiful that visitors find themselves unable to leave.
Bordering the country of Mexico, beautiful New Mexico combines Mexican food, cultural influences, and architectural styles with an American flare. Mexico's capital city is Santa Fe; other cities are Albuquerque and Roswell, to name a few.
The state is famous for its dry heat and its beautiful vistas; New Mexico is geographically very diverse. Its flower is the yucca flower, and its state song is "O, Fair New Mexico", or "Asi es Nuevo Mejico." The official bird is the roadrunner, made famous by the cartoon of the same name. And New Mexico even has its own state cookie, the tasty Bizcochito, which is an anise-flavored shortbread served during the holidays.
Schools in New Mexico
- Business Management
- Medical Assistant
- Designated a Military Friendly School by Victoria Media in 2015.
- Offers various scholarship opportunities to military students who qualify.
- Provides programs in Allied Healthcare, Information Technology, Cosmetology, HVAC, Business, Massage Therapy and Veterinary Technology.
- Institutionally accredited by the Council on Occupational Education (COE), with online accreditation from the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 6 campuses across Texas, with a campus in Las Cruces, New Mexico and online.
Your success is our priority. For more than 40 years, we have dedicated ourselves to healthcare education because we want you to become the best healthcare professional possible. Our instructors and staff are dedicated to providing you with the in-demand, hands-on education employers expect so that you may thrive in your profession. Pima Medical Institute started changing lives in 1972 when Richard Luebke Sr. and his wife, JoAnn, brought to life their dream of providing students with a quality medical career education.