Do you Need Training to Become a Computer Consultant? Absolutely. Not only will you need training, but you'll also need constant training. Read More...
Computer Engineering Careers - Computer Technology Training
Computer engineering is a broad field, and computer engineering careers can run the gamut from careers in computer architecture or intelligent robotics to careers in data storage and everything in between. Essentially, all computer engineering careers are alike in that they involve developing and analyzing computer electronic systems.
Most individuals who pursue computer engineering begin by mastering the same set of basic computer engineering knowledge and then move on toward specialization. This means that training in computer engineering can provide you with just the background you need to eventually take a job in any number of related disciplines, from designing hardware to analyzing and improving the efficiency of large data retrieval programs.
Types of Computer Engineering Careers
When most people think of computer engineering careers, they think exclusively of people who have jobs with technology companies. While technology companies are a major employer of computer engineers, companies in every sector of the economy, from business to government to education all rely on the work of computer engineers.
So individuals with training in computer engineering have much more flexibility in their career paths than most people realize. In some cases, computer engineers take on significant managerial roles, becoming project leaders or systems managers in addition to their engineering roles.
Outlook for Computer Engineers
As computers continue to become more and more integral to the successful operations of every type of organization, from big businesses to stores on main street, as well as to individuals' personal lives, computer engineering as a field continues to boom.
Even with the not-so-distant downturns in the technology market, highly skilled computer engineers continue to be in demand, and computer engineering careers of all types have a strong outlook for the future.
- Regionally accredited, Florida Tech offers in-demand undergraduate degrees 100% online.
- No SAT or ACT or application fee required. Special military pricing available.
- Small class sizes give you ample opportunity to interact one on one with your professors and other students.
- Earn the same diploma as on-campus students, around your busy schedule. No campus attendance required and no set login times allows you to study anytime, anywhere 24/7 so it is convenient for you.
- Ranked a Tier 1 Best National University by U.S. News & World Report and ranked as one of the top 200 universities in the world by Times Higher Education.
- In-demand undergraduate degrees available - 100% online in fields like, aviation management, business administration, criminal justice, marketing and more.
- Online Courses
- 95% alumni satisfaction rate.
- Currently holds more than 500 professional alliances, including 19 of the top Fortune 100 companies.
- Courses are taught by expert faculty, with 86% of professors possessing a doctoral degree.
- Offers credit for prior experience and learning, as well as scholarships, accelerated programs, and several other ways to help reduce tuition costs.
- Regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association (NCA).
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Provides students the opportunity to train at home in their spare time to get their high school diploma, train for a new career, or enhance current skills.
- Offers programs in psychology/social work, business management, medical billing, criminal justice, and more.
- Member of the United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA), the Canadian Network for Innovation in Education (CNIE), and the International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE).
- Features a fully flexible schedule with no classes to attend, leaving the study pace up to the student.
- Online Courses