From first year anatomy to a specialized nursing continuing education class, nursing courses can be tough work. But a few key strategies can help you get through whatever nursing school throws your way. Read More...
A vast host of job opportunities are available to the person who possesses a psychology degree, and the type of psychology degree you choose to pursue should be based on your career goals for the future. Read More...
Effective addiction counseling skills can help treat addictions, which can be defined as any behavior or the use of any substance that is controlling a person's life. Find out how to acquire addiction counseling skills. Read More...
Health care is very much a business and, like every business, health care requires trained and skilled administrators. Health care management is one of many health care careers you can train for. Administrative duties could include:
A degree or certificate in health care management will prepare you to administer specific areas such as nursing, surgery, therapy, medical records and information. Your studies at an accredited educational facility will include medical terminology, law and ethics as well as pharmacology, anatomy and physiology in addition to the practical administrative topics. Specializing in one clinical area may strengthen your employment possibilities so you might want to give this some thought as you are choosing a program of study. If you like the idea of a health care career in the area of physical therapy, for instance, then you should consider clinical training in physical therapy as well as the health care management curriculum.
Efficiency is critical for administrators in the health care industry. Graduating with the right tools for a health care career will increase your chances of employment. You can look for entry-level health care management positions at health care agencies, doctors' offices, group medical practices, government agencies and private insurance companies. If you have a degree or certificate you significantly increase your chances of securing an administrative health care career. If a health care career is appealing to you and you have a knack for administrative leadership then you should consider a program of study that will prepare you for health care management.
• With 100,000+ students, it's the largest private, nonprofit university in the nation.
• Since 1971, its mission has been to develop Christ-centered men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for impacting tomorrow’s world.
• Offers over 230 programs online, from the certificate to the doctoral level.
• The student-faculty ratio is 25:1, and 42.3% of its classes have fewer than 20 students.
• The average freshman retention rate, an indicator of student satisfaction, is 76.5%.
• 95% alumni satisfaction rate.
• Currently holds more than 500 professional alliances, including 19 of the top Fortune 100 companies.
• Potential students may preview a free, one-week mini course to get an accurate impression of the student experience.
• Courses are taught by expert faculty, with 86% of professors possessing a doctoral degree.
• Offers credit for prior experience and learning, as well as scholarships, accelerated programs, and several other ways to help reduce tuition costs.Show more [+]
Trident University International provides an exceptional online educational experience for its students – diverse adult learners including current and former members of the military family. Adhering to the highest standards of academic excellence, faculty and staff foster a learning community where students develop critical thinking and problem solving skills to enhance their lives and advance their careers.