Most employers prefer to hire those with a background in advertising, journalism, marketing, consumer behavior, market research, communications, or art. If you do not have a bachelors degree in one of these fields, you should strongly consider going back to school. Read More...
Drafting Design Training & Education Programs for Designers
These days Drafting Design Training means almost the same as Computer Aided Drafting Design Training. While manual drawing skills and a good eye are still important to Drafting Designers, the ability to make good use of powerful computer software has radically increased the speed, ease, and efficiency with which designs can be drafted and edited.
Virtually any field of design you can think of (with the possible exception of flower arranging) employs computers, and mastering that technology by means of a good Drafting Design Training is an important step in boosting your career prospects in Drafting Design.
What can I do with Drafting Design Training?
The skills you will learn through successful completion of a Drafting Design Training program can be applied in a wide range of jobs. Drafting Design can be found in, for example, architecture, product development, interior design, website development, publishing, electrical circuit boards, and jewelry design.
Some job areas will require job-specific skills as well as drafting ability, so it is important to check the educational requirements of any particular Drafting Design career which attracts you. The range of different jobs is very extensive, and you will find opportunities to work in Drafting Design in a huge variety of locations
Drafting Design Training job outlook
The outlook for jobs for people with Drafting Design Training will vary somewhat by industry. In general though, if you have a good Drafting Design Training and are fluent in Computer Aided Design, you will be stepping into a world where reliance on digital drafting and design has never been higher, and the use of computer design can only increase. Given you may also be able to work as a freelance designer, you should find that your career outlook is bright.
- Students who qualify may apply for the Opportunity Scholarship, which can help lower education costs.
- Offers career-focused, degree programs to over 70,000 students at over 140 ITT Technical Institutes in 35 states.
- Classes are offered year-round, with day and evening course options.
- Online courses can be accessed from anywhere, 24 hours a day.
- Nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Offers more than 150 self-paced, career-relevant programs that are connected to a supportive 24/7 online community of students and faculty.
- Profiled in many publications such as The Boston Globe, Fox Business, and Inside Higher Ed.
- Nearly 25,000 graduates each year.
- Accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC).
- Founded in 1890 in Scranton, Pennsylvania
- Online Courses