Most employers prefer to hire those with a background in advertising, journalism, marketing, consumer behavior, market research, communications, or art. If you do not have a bachelors degree in one of these fields, you should strongly consider going back to school. Read More...
Multimedia Design Training - Multi Media Design Careers
The term "Multimedia Design" can have various uses, but these days it is very often applied to the Internet. The reasons are not hard to see. While in the days of dial-up Internet access, Web sites were very often exercises in desktop publishing, the growing availability of broadband access to domestic users has greatly increased what a web site can offer. Web sites looking to create maximum effect may combine 3D imaging, animation, video, and audio to create a true multimedia experience. Multimedia Design is also a growth area in television and film, video gaming, and information technology. If you work in Multimedia Design, whether for the Internet, video, or interactive multimedia, you need to have a strong grasp of the individual elements and the way in which they can be effectively combined.
Multimedia Design Training
You can study Multimedia Design on its own or as part of a media or Web design program. You should aim to find a program with a wide variety of courses so that you can master the diverse skills of 3D modeling, animation, digital video, audio, digital production, Web design, and more. The greater the hands-on experience your program can offer, the better, since being able to co-ordinate the different strands of multimedia to produce effective all-round presentations is a key part of a multimedia design education.
Multimedia Design Job Outlook
Multimedia Design graduates are entering into a fast-growing field of global content and communications. For able and well-educated people the opportunities should be almost unlimited. You can aim for jobs such as Web Site Developer, Multimedia Project Manager, or work in motion graphics or graphics art. Your potential employers will include web design and development companies, film and TV post-production houses, and video game companies.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Accelerated Programs
- Financial Aid
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits