Most employers prefer to hire those with a background in advertising, journalism, marketing, consumer behavior, market research, communications, or art. If you do not have a bachelors degree in one of these fields, you should strongly consider going back to school. Read More...
Multimedia Design Training - Multi Media Design Careers
The term "Multimedia Design" can have various uses, but these days it is very often applied to the Internet. The reasons are not hard to see. While in the days of dial-up Internet access, Web sites were very often exercises in desktop publishing, the growing availability of broadband access to domestic users has greatly increased what a web site can offer. Web sites looking to create maximum effect may combine 3D imaging, animation, video, and audio to create a true multimedia experience. Multimedia Design is also a growth area in television and film, video gaming, and information technology. If you work in Multimedia Design, whether for the Internet, video, or interactive multimedia, you need to have a strong grasp of the individual elements and the way in which they can be effectively combined.
Multimedia Design Training
You can study Multimedia Design on its own or as part of a media or Web design program. You should aim to find a program with a wide variety of courses so that you can master the diverse skills of 3D modeling, animation, digital video, audio, digital production, Web design, and more. The greater the hands-on experience your program can offer, the better, since being able to co-ordinate the different strands of multimedia to produce effective all-round presentations is a key part of a multimedia design education.
Multimedia Design Job Outlook
Multimedia Design graduates are entering into a fast-growing field of global content and communications. For able and well-educated people the opportunities should be almost unlimited. You can aim for jobs such as Web Site Developer, Multimedia Project Manager, or work in motion graphics or graphics art. Your potential employers will include web design and development companies, film and TV post-production houses, and video game companies.
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef, Project Runway.
- A team of about 4,000 faculty members are focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Academic programs available in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Program Coordinators work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Member of the United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA), the Canadian Network for Innovation in Education (CNIE), and the International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE).
- Features a fully flexible schedule with no classes to attend, leaving the study pace up to the student.
- Offers a high school diploma program through distance learning materials.
- Specializes in distance learning courses to award diplomas.
- Online Courses
When students arrive at The Los Angeles Film School, they have passion and a dream. They know where they want to end up, but not how to get there. We will guide you on your journey through our associate’s and bachelor’s degree programs in Film, Recording Arts, Music Production, Animation & VFX, Game Production & Design and Entertainment Business toward fulfilling that dream.