Most employers prefer to hire those with a background in advertising, journalism, marketing, consumer behavior, market research, communications, or art. If you do not have a bachelors degree in one of these fields, you should strongly consider going back to school. Read More...
Fashion Design Schools & Training Programs for Designers
Clothes don't just appear by magic. You can safely assume that every article of clothing you own, from your jeans and t-shirt to that chic black number you keep for dining out, has been designed. Fashion Designers create clothes ranging from spectacular unique creations to the regular shop-bought clothes we wear every day. They use their knowledge of style, fashion trends, and materials, to produce clothing fit for every use and occasion. If you have the creative gifts and interest in clothing that might lead you to a career in fashion, then Fashion Design Schools can offer you a training which will help you succeed in this strongly competitive industry.
What jobs can I do with a Fashion Design Schools training?
Graduates of Fashion Design Schools can work in the clothing industry in a variety of ways. While your dream may be to design for the rich and famous (and some designers do) you are more likely to find work designing clothes for manufacture. The largest employer of people with a Fashion Design Schools training is the apparel industry, and this always needs skilled designers who can create good clothing which can be economically manufactured for mass markets. You can also seek design positions working for stores or retail chains that market their own fashion lines.
Fashion Design Schools training job outlook
Despite some slowdown in apparel manufacturing, there should be a continued need for Fashion Designers fuelled by consumer demand for new fashions and styles. Fashion Design jobs are always subject to strong competition, so it is important to make sure that you have the education your future employers will require. Fashion Design Schools will give you the expertise which will help you establish a rewarding and successful Fashion Design career.
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef, Project Runway.
- A team of about 4,000 faculty members are focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Academic programs available in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Program Coordinators work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Providing accredited online courses and degree programs since 1987.
- A military-friendly school, it ensures that service members, their spouses and veterans can maximize their military education benefits.
- Students can customize monthly payments to fit their budgets and lifestyle.
- Program and course tuition is all-inclusive: textbooks, learning materials, and academic support are covered in the cost.
- Alumni can enroll in any future program at a reduced rate.
- Online Courses