Manufacturing Engineering Degrees - Manufacturing Engineering Education
Manufacturing is a vital part of most developed economies, and is these days a very highly-developed activity, bringing together skills such as engineering, state of the art computer systems, and high level business management.
Little wonder then that a Manufacturing Engineering Degree is now the norm if you want to work in any of the various roles offered by Manufacturing Engineering.
Manufacturing Engineers can play a part in every aspect of the manufacturing process including developing products, running operations, designing manufacturing systems, and advising and supporting customers.
Manufacturing Engineering Degree Duties
As a graduate of a Manufacturing Engineering Degree program your work duties would centre on the manufacturing process, either in its totality or with focus on a particular area. You might design or develop new products, using your skills to produce designs that were effective and could be manufactured economically. You might take responsibility for supervising a production line from raw materials to finished product.
Some people with Manufacturing Engineering Degrees work as Sales Engineers, helping to sell products where technical expertise is required to present the product to the customer.
Manufacturing Engineering Degree Job Opportunities
With a Manufacturing Engineering Degree to your credit you will find a surprisingly wide range of possible jobs open to you, reflecting the breadth and depth of your degree studies.
As well as positions in manufacturing industry, your well-developed technology and problem-solving skills will enable you to seek posts in consultancy firms, computer businesses, and financial institutions, to mention only a few.
Modern manufacturing depends increasingly on sophisticated technology, and the knowledge you acquire through earning a Manufacturing Engineering Degree will ensure that you are excellently equipped to forge a successful career.
- Many programs require externships, allowing students to gain real-world experience.
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 1984.
- Offers 22 accelerated, career-focused program options including business administration, medical assisting, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- 11 campuses across California, with an online division as well.
- Financial Aid
- Offers career programs in accounting, cosmetology, massage therapy, physical fitness training, and more.
- Provides hands-on training led by instructors who have relevant, on-the-job experience.
- Each campus features a public salon and spa for student practice.
- Campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET) and Council on Occupational Education (COE).
- 11 campuses across California, Texas, Nevada and Idaho, as well as 8 additional Milan Institute of Cosmetology campuses.
- Financial Aid
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits